Guangdong Second Provincial Traditional Chinese Medicine Hospital (Huangpu Hospital), founded in 1933, covers an area of 44,000 sq m, with a total construction area of over 20,000 sq m. With a patient-friendly environment, the hospital is well-equipped with comprehensive departments comprised of 14 clinics and labs, and six medical laboratories. The hospital is a modern and comprehensive garden-style Chinese medicine facility integrating medical treatment, prevention, teaching, health care and rehabilitation.
The hospital has 182 professional medical workers, including 25 personnel with senior professional titles and 60 ones with intermediate titles. It is not only the internship base for medical education and research institutions such as the Guangzhou University of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), but a technical partner with 120 Emergency Network Hospitals of Guangzhou, Guangzhou's designated medical institution for urban workers with basic medical insurance, the Baby Friendly Hospital, the Collaborative Hospital of Guangdong Provincial Hospital of Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the Southern Hospital of Southern Medical University.
Advanced medical equipment is an important indicator of the modernization of hospitals, and Huangpu Hospital has imported significant quantities. It is now home to a 16-slice spiral CT, DR, advanced color ultrasound instruments and electronic devices for gastrointestinaloscopy, laparoscopy, prostate resectoscopy, It also has an automatic biochemical analyzer, automatic blood cell analyzer, a TCM comprehensive diagnosis system, a dual-energy X-bone density meter, a holmium laser lithotripter, and a bedside monitoring system among advanced resources.
Address: No 212 Luogang Gonglu street, Huangpu district, Guangzhou
Physical examination service: +86-20-6298-5233
Health insurance policy: +86-20-6298-5206
Comments and suggestions: +86-20-6298-5206